1) How can I register?
You can register online at www.womanathon.com
2) What is the minimum age to participate in the Womanathon?
Anyone above the age of 16yrs as on April 3rd 2016. Participants below 16 years has to be accompanied by a parent
3) How can I make payment?
You can make payment by Visa, Mastercard, American Express , Bank Transfer or ITZCash through the online payment portal which you will be directed to after you’ve duly completed your registration
4) How will I know that my entry has been accepted?
You will receive a confirmation mail upon your successful registration. You can take a print out of the mail, which will be needed at the time of bib collection. You could also present the confirmation received by mail on your phone along with a photo id while collecting your bibs.
5) Do I get a refund if I choose not to participate after registration?
No, there is no refund available for anyone, once registration is done
6) Can I change race categories once I have registered?
If you want to change race category, you will have to re-register for the new category and you will not be eligible for competition.
7) Can I make changes to my personal details after registration?
Yes, you can make the changes by sending an email to email@example.com
8) Can I join multiple race categories?
You can register for more than one category. However you will have to create a new registration for the second category and make payment for the same. Also, you will not be eligible for competition.
9) Why is it that I have not received my confirmation email despite registering and making payment?
There could be several reasons:
- The email has been blocked by your mail server or treated as spam.
- The email has gone directly to your junk mail. Please check your junk mail in this case.
- Error in email id given at the time of registration.
- You could contact the team at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details:
- Full Name
- Run category
- Transaction details
10) Can I transfer my registration to someone else?
No, you cannot transfer your registration to any other person.
11) What is the cost of registration?
12) What is the venue for the run?
YMCA Grounds, Nandanam
13) What is the run route?
YMCA Grounds, Nandanam
14) What are the flag off timings for the categories?
Reporting Time - 05.30 AM 10K flag off at 06.00 AM 5K flag off at 06.05 AM 3K flag off at 06.10 AM
15) Where can we collect our running bibs from?
Venue : YMCA Ground Address: Nandanam, Chennai *please carry the confirmation mail either in hard copy or on mail to collect your bibs